Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today is a great day to wear a little green for both St. Patrick's Day and PA 4-H!!
Answer to yesterday's trivia question: The 4-H Motto is "To Make the Best Better"
Today's Trivia : In what county in PA did 4-H start?
Yesterday I provided an activity to the livestock members(an I have an other one for today) BUT for those not doing a livestock project today I will suggest a sewing project idea:
Textile Fabrics project idea- take a look at at your sewing machine- Draw a picture of it(yes draw it) then label the different parts of your machine
Livestock members- today we are looking at breeds! unfortunately I can't load attachments to the blog- SO I can message each family the breeds worksheet for today!
Have a great day and keep working on those 4-H projects!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.