Thursday, January 21, 2021

Quality Animal Management (QAM's)

Quality Animal Management Zoom sessions have been scheduled. Here is the link: https://extension.psu.edu/4-h/qam. This link takes you to the website to register for the session you would like to attend. Once registered, you will received the link for the training. I didn’t see a deadline, but I would at least register by the day before. If I missed It, please let me know. Every 4-Her exhibiting an animal must take this training before showing.

 Once the training is finished, an evaluation will be emailed. Please complete and return. You can return by scan & email, email a picture (make sure I can read it or I’ll be asking for a new picture), mail to the address listed below, or drop off in the BLACK mail box at the office (the postal mail is being held at this time). 
 

Training dates are as follows, starting at 7PM: 
 January 26th – Advanced Dairy/Beef January 27th – Beginner Dairy/Beef 
February 3rd – Companion Animals 
February 9th – Beginner Equine 
February 10th – Advanced Equine
 February 16th – Advanced Poultry 
February 18th – Beginner Poultry
 February 22nd – Advanced Small Ruminants (sheep & goats) 
February 25th – Beginner Small Ruminants (sheep & goats) 
March 2nd – Advanced Swine 
March 4th – Beginner Swine 
March 11th - Alpaca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.