Monday, March 23, 2020

Animals and games

Friday's Trivia question answer is  YES- there have been 4-H alumni as asstronauts! Here are the ones that I found Alan Shepard, James, Lovell, Jerry Ross, Ellison Onizuka and Peggy Whitson!

Today's trivia question: Name a 4-H Alumni that is a music artist

I wanted to make sure that all are aware that all 4-H events have been cancelled until May 15th-  I do not know what this means for our 4-H projects and stuff for this year, so keep working on the books- at least they will be completed when things open back up again! 

The extension office is closed- Both Vicky and Tracey are working from home. 

Just wanted to make sure that everyone had this information.

Today's activity: Make some type of game that would teach a friend about your project. This could be a trivia game with game board included, it could be a game where you have to collect the things needed in order to have a successful project at the fair. It might be able the cost of a project. BE CREATIVE!!!!!  I would like to see something more than a matching game!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.