Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Spring!!!!!

Happy 1st Day of Spring!!!

Thank you Gwen for letting me know that someone is reading the blog! Gwen texted me the trivia answer yesterday!  The answer is a 3 leaf clover was the original emblem, it changed to a 4 leaf clover several years later.

Today's Trivia: Which of the following 1st Ladies are 4-H Alumni?
A. Jackie Kennedy-Onassis
B. Hillary Clinton
C. Rosalyn Carter
D. Pat Nixon


Today I will once again send pages by facebook messenger, but I was thinking is everyone able to print these? If not please let me know!

Sewing- I have sent a worksheet to practice getting your sewing machine to go where you want it to go. Try following the lines!

Foods & Nutrition- There is a blank nutrition label- you need to copy the label of something that you eat today and then determine if it was good for you.

Livestock- I am sending out a world map- I tried this yesterday and it was kind of cool- Go back to the breeds that we did the other day and see where the breed originated- now mark it on the map! 

So take a walk today and see if you can find signs of SPRING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.